12. 7. 2018 • The modern approach of the J & J company made a significant impact in designing the new offices, which meet the most demanding technological requirements, while creating a place where all employees will feel comfortable. The Mechanica building is the new headquarters for more than 1.000 employees who will not only work here, but also have an opportunity to relax actively. Lighted and airy rooms, ergonomic office chairs, height-adjustable desks, convenient corners and a free access to the group lessons of yoga, TRX, zumba or spinning are among the benefits that will not only promote the staff´s efficiency and performance, but also inspire them to lead a healthier lifestyle.
8. 6. 2018 • The opening ceremony of the Mechanica and Dynamica buildings was held on Thursday last week, by which the entire administrative part of #Waltrovka was officially completed. We welcomed more than 600 guests at the gala evening, who were entertained by the Monkey Business music band. We wish the tenants good luck and we hope they will enjoy staying in the new urban district.
16. 4. 2018 • Keep your fingers crossed for the projects of Mechanica and Rezidence Waltrovka in the prestigious Central a Eastern European Real Estate Quality Awards (CEEQA). Penta Real Estate is nominated in the category Developer of the Year. The ceremony will be held on 25 April 2018 in Warsaw.
6. 4. 2018 • The Mechanica project in the #Waltrovka area made it to the Best of the Best Award of the Hall of Fame Awards 2018. This award is exceptional thanks to the participation of all the CIJ Awards 2017 winners from all over Europe. Mechanica has just got its third award! Thank you for your support and recognition.
12. 1. 2018 • On Friday January 12, 2018, Waltrovka witnessed the opening of a new Dr. Max Pharmacy store, a recent addition to the largest pharmacy network in the Czech Republic. Situated conveniently in easy reach in the Walter building, the pharmacy stocks a wide range of medicaments, as well as healthcare and cosmetic products.
13. 12. 2017 • We'd like to invite you to Christmas market , which will take place on Wednesday 6.12.2017 from 16:00 PM on Walter Square. Children can look forward to the treat from devil and St. Nicholas, adults for hot drinks and Christmas snacks. The invitation is valid for you and your families. Come and enjoy the Christmas atmosphere together!
4. 12. 2017 • We are pleased to announce that today, in the historic building of Walter welcomed its new tenant, the Centrum Pohybové Medicíny by Dr. Kolář CPM will provide care in the following fields: rehabilitation medicine, physiotherapy, orthopedics, neurology, cardiology, rheumatology, pain management, physical education, immunology and pulmonary medicine. For clients there is also prepared a fully equipped department of electrotherapy and a rehabilitation hall.
1. 12. 2017 • Wonderful news has arrived in #Waltrovka! The old rail station is being relocated closer to Waltrovka, and a brand new one will be built to replace it. This will improve the quality of life for both the residents of Waltrovka and its surrounding areas.
8. 11. 2017 • At this year's 19th Best of Realty, Penta Real Estate won three awards. The complex of Mechanica buildings has become an absolute winner in the "New Administrative Centers" category. We are also very pleased of the prize for readers' choice for Rezidence Waltrovka. The Waltrovka Residence also won the Largest Residential Projects Award, where it won 3rd place. All the awards are very pleasing to us and we are happy to celebrate the success of all parts of the new Waltrovka district.
25. 10. 2017 • We opened the main square on Waltrovka along with a new pedestrian footbridge that connects the metro station B Jinonice to the emerging neighborhood. Opening ceremony was attended by Mayor of Prague, Adriana Krnáčová, Deputy Mayor responsible for transport, Petr Dolínek, Mayor of Prague 5, Pavel Richter and Penta partner Marek Dospiva. Also on this day was a sculpture by David Černý, a painter, named Pegas, who represent the history of Waltrovka. This is the second phase of the Waltrovka project that is slowly coming to an end and we will welcome new tenants in December.
18. 1. 2017 • At the construction of buildings Mechanica 1 and Mechanica 2 has been topping out ceremony. This represents reaching the highest point of the object. Completion of the structural work was completed in 8 months since its launch. Concurrently is underway the reconstruction of historic building Walter, to be completed by the end of this year. Mechanica 1 should welcome its new tenants already in the autumn of this year and the building Mechanica 2 in january 2018.
26. 10. 2016 • At 16th Annual closing ceremony of the Investor and Business Property of the Year 2015 Waltrovka won the 1st place in the category of real estate for technology centers and services. We very much appreciate this award and we would like to thank everyone who participated in this project.
30. 6. 2016 • We are happy to announce that Mechanica buildings have officially fulfilled the requirements of pre-certification in LEED on the level of GOLD. It is essential for us, that our projects are sustainable and friendly to the environment.